- Shipped from Ghana, West Africa.
- Traditional and authentic, yet fancy and fashionable.
- The beads can be slipped off the ends of the strings to resize smaller, if needed.
- The strands are to be tied on for long term wear.
- Sizes vary from 35"-45 are approximately 1-3 mm in size.
How to secure waist beads:
- Wrap the strand around your waist to find your desired positioning. Often, this will be above your hips near your panty line. You want the beads to be a comfortable fit. (Securing the strand too tight may also cause the strand to break.) It is easiest to hold the strings in front near your naval for sizing.
- Once you have found the desired positioning, bring the 2 ends of the strings together to find your desired fit and slip any extra beads off the ends of the strings.
- Secure your waist beads by knotting the string 3-4 times to secure the knot.
- Use scissors to cut off the extra strings. You can adjust the beads to move the knot towards your back, if desired.